Jamstack and WebApps
What is Jamstack?
- What is Jamstack
- Awesome Jamstack
List Static Site Generators
- 11ty (Eleventy)
List Headless CMS's
- Netlify CMS
- Dato CMS
List of Deployments (Static Hosting)
- Github Pages
- Zeit, now Vercel
- Google Cloud Platform : How to GCP
- Azure Static Web Apps–App Service - Microsoft Azure, How to Azure
- AWS Amplify
- Digital Ocean App Platform
- Oracle Cloud Free Tier
Third Party SaaS
- Form Submission
- How to host and deploy a static website or JAMstack app to AWS S3 and CloudFront from freeCodeCamp
- A Step-by-Step Guide: Gatsby on Netlify from Netlify
- Build your own Blog from Scratch using Eleventy from filament group
- How to Host your Static Website with AWS - A Beginner's Guide from freeCodeCamp
- Hugo Tutorial: How to Build & Host a (Very Fast) Static E-Commerce Site from SnipCart
- How to Build Authenticated Serverless JAMstack Apps with Gatsby and Netlify from freeCodeCamp
- Which service? Netlify vs Vercel vs Azure Static Web App · Elio Struyf
- How to Deploy a Full-Stack App to the Web
- 10 Tips To Host Your Web Apps For Free
- Deploy A Web App (Golang, Java, …) To The Cloud For Free - Simply How
- BooGi: Gatsby Starter - Gatsby
- gatsby-starter-rocket-docs: Gatsby Starter - Gatsby
- gatsby-starter-docz-netlifycms: Gatsby Starter - Gatsby
- gatsby-personal-site-template: Gatsby Starter - Gatsby
- gatsby-markdown-typescript-personal-website: Gatsby Starter - Gatsby
- Gatsby Starter - Gatsby
- gatsby_starter_portfolio: Gatsby Starter - Gatsby
- LekoArts/gatsby-starter-minimal-blog: Typography driven, feature-rich blogging theme with minimal aesthetics. Includes tags/categories support and extensive features for code blocks such as live preview, line numbers, and line highlighting. *
- Home - Julia Doe
- AbdaliDahir/gatsby-portfolio: creative personal & portfolio template based on gatsby. designed so you can showcase your work and write your blogs.
- gatsby-starter-foundation/blog-post.js at main · stackrole/gatsby-starter-foundation
- Chronoblog/gatsby-theme-chronoblog: ⏳ Chronoblog is a Gatsbyjs theme specifically designed to create a personal website. The main idea of Chronoblog is to allow you not only to write a personal blog but also to keep a record of everything important that you have done.
- codebushi/gatsby-starter-dimension: Gatsby.js V2 starter template based on Dimension, designed by HTML5 UP. Check out https://codebushi.com/gatsby-starters-and-themes/ for more Gatsby starters.
- mpa139/allanlab: Allan Lab website
- liuyxpp/liuyxpp.github.io: Homepage for my research group as an example of LYX Jekyll Theme.
- Niemeyer-Research-Group/niemeyer-research-group.github.io: Niemeyer Research Group site
- alshedivat/al-folio: A beautiful, simple, clean, and responsive Jekyll theme for academics
- mmistakes/minimal-mistakes: Jekyll theme for building a personal site, blog, project documentation, or portfolio.