PHM in Motor
Fault Detection in Motor Dataset
[The motor fault daignosis experiment dataset Zenodo](https://zenodo.org/record/3553755)
[Machinery Fault Dataset Kaggle](https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/uysalserkan/fault-induction-motor-dataset)
[Experimental database for detecting and diagnosing rotor broken bar in a three-phase induction motor. IEEE DataPort](https://ieee-dataport.org/open-access/experimental-database-detecting-and-diagnosing-rotor-broken-bar-three-phase-induction)
- milank94/motor-fault-classification: The following is a machine learning project to classify induction motor fault modes.
- mo26-web/Induction-Motor-Faults-Detection-with-Stacking-Ensemble-Method-and-Deep-Learning: This is a induction motor faults detection project implemented with Tensorflow. We use Stacking Ensembles method (with Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Deep Neural Network and Logistic Regression) and Machinery Fault Dataset dataset available on kaggle.
- Digital Model of BLDC Motor
- PyLeeCan - PYthon Library for Electrical Engineering Computational ANalysis
- RobotPy — RobotPy 2021 documentation
- Emworks from Solidworks - Electromagnetic Simulation of Brushless DC motor inside SOLIDWORKS
- open-bldc/open-bldc-pysim: Open-BLDC python simulator
- gtoonstra/bldc-sim: A simulator written in python with some basic diagramming functions for BLDC motor control analysis
- upb-lea/gym-electric-motor: Gym Electric Motor (GEM): An OpenAI Gym Environment for Electric Motors
- Opal RLT - EV simulator │ Electric motor simulation software │ HEV
[Comsol - Analyzing Electric Motor and Generator Designs with COMSOL® COMSOL Blog](https://www.comsol.com/blogs/analyzing-electric-motor-and-generator-designs-with-comsol/)
- Ansys - Electric Motor Design, Analysis & Verification - Wilde Analysis Ltd
- Lesics - YouTube
[Brushless DC Motor Animation TI.com Video](https://training.ti.com/brushless-dc-motor-animation)
- Project Chrono
- Project Chrono
- 16 Best Python Physics Simulation
- simbody/simbody: High-performance C++ multibody dynamics/physics library for simulating articulated biomechanical and mechanical systems like vehicles, robots, and the human skeleton.
- yapstudios/YapAnimator: Your fast and friendly physics-based animation system.
- ManimCommunity/manim: A community-maintained Python framework for creating mathematical animations.
- hoffstadt/DearPyGui: Dear PyGui: A fast and powerful Graphical User Interface Toolkit for Python with minimal dependencies
- The Animation Framework - Qt for Python
- Plotly Python Graphing Library
[How to Build a Real-time SCADA System Using Python and Arduino by M Khorasani Towards Data Science](https://towardsdatascience.com/how-to-build-a-real-time-scada-system-using-python-and-arduino-7b3acaf86d39)
- tkinter — Python interface to Tcl/Tk — Python 3.10.5 documentation
- samirak93/Game-Animation: A python tool to visualise game animations
- JacquesLucke/animation_nodes: Node based visual scripting system designed for motion graphics in Blender.
- appleseedhq/appleseed: A modern open source rendering engine for animation and visual effects
- gboeing/pynamical: Pynamical is a Python package for modeling and visualizing discrete nonlinear dynamical systems, chaos, and fractals.
- rnd-team-dev/plotoptix: Data visualisation and ray tracing in Python based on OptiX 7.3 framework.
- t-makaro/animatplot: A python package for animating plots build on matplotlib.
- nodebox/nodebox-opengl: Free, cross-platform library for generating 2D animations with Python programming code.
- HARFANG® 3D - Real Time Visualization Tools
- Matplotlib is very slow given the amount of data I try to display.
- Modern Browser-based solutions like Bokeh are likely to have similar limitations and are more meant for 2D data only
- Several libraries based on OpenGL are missing some step-by-step tutorials, have sparse docs, or are deprecated.
- There are still solutions like PyQtGraph, Vispy or Mayavi that I could try (What is the best to begin with for the described purpose?)
- Pure PyOpenGL solution will be lacking all the goodies of simple plotting capabilities. But I could write them myself, potentially.
- Library like Open3D could be nice but it the way it handles data transformation makes it infeasible for my use case.
- ROS/Rviz or other well-known robotics tools.
- pygame for 2d animations.
- panda3d for 3d animations.