- Why calculation of convolution include reversing its input (or its impulse response)?
- How can output sequence be equal to the sum of copies of the impulse response, scaled and time-shifted signals? - Signal Processing Stack Exchange
- Flipping the impulse response in convolution - Signal Processing Stack Exchange
- What is the physical meaning of the convolution of two signals? - Signal Processing Stack Exchange
- pr.probability - What is convolution intuitively? - MathOverflow
- Understanding Convolutions - colah's blog
- Convolution vs. Cross-Correlation – Glass Box
- The difference between convolution and cross-correlation from a signal-analysis point of view - Signal Processing Stack Exchange