SASPlanet unable to load map or here
The most needed links:
- Program (latest official release, test builds and archive of previous versions):http://sasgis.org/download/
Attention! Servers with maps can be updated after the release, so the maps are strongly recommended to update anyway!
- Nightly build, separate from archive versions:http://sasgis.org/programs/sasplanet/nightly.php
- Program - all releases, beta versions and nightly builds (mirror):https://bitbucket.org/ sas_team / sas.planet.bin / downloads
- NEW merged map set:https://github.com/sasgis/sas.maps/archive/master.zip
Very short instruction:
- unpack the program somewhere, for example, c: \ SASPlanet, but not in c: \ Program Files and not in c: \ Program Files (x86)
- unpack the maps into the Maps directory (since they are newer than in the archive with the program). You should get SASPlanet \ Maps \ sas.maps \ and SASPlanet \ Maps \ plus.maps \.
2020-2022, Imron Rosyadi