1) Program (latest official release, test builds and archive of previous versions): http://sasgis.org/download/
Attention! Servers with maps can be updated after the release, so the maps are strongly recommended to update anyway!
2) Nightly build, separate from archive versions: http://sasgis.org/programs/sasplanet/nightly.php
3) Program - all releases, beta versions and nightly builds (mirror): https://bitbucket.org/ sas_team / sas.planet.bin / downloads
4) NEW merged map set: https://github.com/sasgis/sas.maps/archive/master.zip Very short instruction:
1) unpack the program somewhere, for example, c: \ SASPlanet, but not in c: \ Program Files and not in c: \ Program Files (x86)
2) unpack the maps into the Maps directory (since they are newer than in the archive with the program). You should get SASPlanet \ Maps \ sas.maps \ and SASPlanet \ Maps \ plus.maps \.