- Ludwig is a toolbox that allows to train and evaluate deep learning models without the need to write code
- a machine learning tool that allows to train, test and use models without writing code
- PyCaret is an open source, low-code machine learning library in Python that allows you to go from preparing your data to deploying your model within minutes in your choice of notebook environment.
- WEKA The workbench for machine learning
- igel A machine learning tool that allows you to train/fit, test and use models without writing code
- sktime A unified toolbox for machine learning with time series
- FiftyOne is an open source machine learning tool created by Voxel51 that helps you get closer to your data and ML models. With FiftyOne, you can rapidly experiment with your datasets, enabling you to search, sort, filter, visualize, analyze, and improve your datasets without excess wrangling or writing custom scripts.
Machine Learning Deployment
Machine Learning Versioning Control
2020-2021, Imron Rosyadi