- LiaScript Create course web with markdown in github
- pseudosavant/player.html: One file drop-in video player web app for using video files served using basic directory listing
- pseudosavant/markdown.html: Browse an HTTP folder and view markdown or any other text document
- dreadnip/kanban: A basic kanban board in a single HTML file using browser native drag & drop and localStorage for persistence
- TiddlyWiki — a non-linear personal web notebook
- Drift — Collect. Organize. Grow.
- My-personal-kanban by greggigon
- Personal Kanban - Offline Personal Kanban Board
[Open-source data multitool VisiData](https://www.visidata.org/) VisiData is an interactive multitool for tabular data. It combines the clarity of a spreadsheet, the efficiency of the terminal, and the power of Python, into a lightweight utility which can handle millions of rows with ease.
- HTML5 UP! Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 Site Templates License: CC-BY-SA
- GPS Tracking Software - Free and Open Source System - Traccar Open source GPS tracking system
Hydroinformatics for Hydrology
[Fermat's Library Home](https://fermatslibrary.com/) software to help illuminate academic papers
- huginn/huginn: Create agents that monitor and act on your behalf. Your agents are standing by!
- Explore Popular APIs, Triggers, Actions and More - Pipedream
- public-apis/public-apis: A collective list of free APIs
- Public APIs — A Directory of Free Public & Open Rest APIs
[Gifmemes.io Create animated memes](https://gifmemes.io/)
- sw-yx/spark-joy: ✨😂easy ways to add design flair, user delight, and whimsy to your product.
- goabstract/Awesome-Design-Tools: The best design tools and plugins for everything 👉
- Resources - Open Source Design
Programming Math Science
- bobeff/programming-math-science: This is a list of links to different freely available learning resources about computer programming, math, and science.