This folder contains my monthly notes for everything I found and thought. They will be messed notes since my approach is just write. So they are just like semi-zettelkasten or even just bookmark handlers. Sometimes I will write in English, in the other times it will in Indonesian.
The notes in the blog work as a starting point to more deep and through notes in another folder. The workflow will be looked like this:
- Write everything captured to monthly blog file or to specific related file, if it is available.
- Expand some interesting snippets in a monthly file or bookmarks into article in [note] or [artikel] folder.
- The notes in [note] or [artikel] folder will be thinking notes, reflecting my thinking.
- Move some interesting links or bookmarks in a monthly file in [blog] folder into respective category folders such as [app], [book], [course], [research] folder, etc.
- The notes in category folders will link-heavy notes (list of links with little explanation).
- Expand interesting articles in the [note] or [artikel] folder into a tutorial or a book in their respective project-style folders, for examples: [markdown], [pvsystems], etc.
- The notes in project-style folders will content-heavy notes (descriptive notes supported with citations (links)).
2020-2021, Imron Rosyadi