Text to Speech Apps
Text to Speech
- Natural Readers, online and offline
- Modern Google-level STT Models Released
- codeforequity-at/botium-speech-processing: Botium Speech Processing : open source
- Vocodes. Vocal playground.
[Create. Edit. Publish. Narration Box](https://narrationbox.com/)
[Text-to-Speech: Lifelike Speech Synthesis Google Cloud](https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/)
- Hyper-Realistic Artificial Voices
- mozilla/TTS: Deep learning for Text to Speech (Discussion forum: https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/tts)
- Mozilla Common Voice
- Amazon Polly
[Descript Create podcasts, videos, and transcripts](https://www.descript.com/)
- Synthesize Voice AI and Natural Sounding Text-to-Speech — Replica
- 15.ai: Natural TTS with minimal data
- CookiePPP/cookietts: TTS from Cookie. Messy and experimental!
- coqui Coqui STT and TTS
- Audio samples related to Tacotron, an end-to-end speech synthesis system by Google.
- Kyubyong/speaker_adapted_tts: Making a TTS model with 1 minute of speech samples within 10 minutes
- A highly efficient, real-time text to speech system deployed on CPUs
- An open source implementation of Deep Voice 3: Scaling Text-to-Speech with Convolutional Sequence Learning
- Audio samples from "Style Tokens: Unsupervised Style Modeling, Control and Transfer in End-to-End Speech Synthesis"
- Kyubyong/tacotron: A TensorFlow Implementation of Tacotron: A Fully End-to-End Text-To-Speech Synthesis Model
- buriburisuri/speech-to-text-wavenet: Speech-to-Text-WaveNet : End-to-end sentence level English speech recognition based on DeepMind's WaveNet and tensorflow
- NVIDIA/tacotron2: Tacotron 2 - PyTorch implementation with faster-than-realtime inference
- CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning: Clone a voice in 5 seconds to generate arbitrary speech in real-time
- r9y9/tacotron_pytorch: PyTorch implementation of Tacotron speech synthesis model.